- Final year student from any stream
- Minimum academic score for eligibility
- Must be graduating in 2022 – No Other Year of pass out is allowed
With success of NeuralHack Season 5, Virtusa is back with its newer version 2.0, Hackathon curated for YOU – For those of you who are looking at an opportunity to redeem yourselves and for those who desire to maximize their current net worth. Indulge in your passion to code and land a job in your dream company.
Take your ability to next level by participating in the national-level coding competition – NeuralHack 2.0 organized by Virtusa.
Win exciting prizes and make moments memorable. Code your heart out, to show the nation what you’re capable of.
- Degree – Final year student from any stream
- Cut Off – Minimum academic score for eligibility
- Year of pass out -2022
- Get recognized for your passion to code
- If you make it to the Grand finale, you stand a chance to bag dream offers of 5 LPA and 6.5 LPA
- Win exciting goodies and cash prizes
- Winner – receives a cash prize of INR 20,000 and goodies worth INR 10,000
- Runner up 1 – receives a cash prize of INR 10,000 and goodies worth INR 5,000
- Runner up 2 – receives a cash prize of INR 5,000 and goodies worth INR 5,000
- Virtusa Corporation is an American information technology services company founded in 1996 in Sri Lanka and has its headquarters in Southborough, Massachusetts, United States.
- We provide IT consulting, business consulting, systems implementation and application outsourcing services to large enterprises and software vendors.
- We function across India with our offices located at Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, and Gurgaon.
- Virtusa teams with world class partners to bring cloud, Digital Transformation, IoT, and other technology solutions to life.
- We deal with technologies including AWS, Pega, Azure, Cloud, Adobe, etc to cater to our clients’ digital transformation needs.
- The file must be renamed as – your name_your college name eg. Neha verma_xyz college of engineering
- The file must be in a word format
- It must NOT contain your contact details such as phone number/email ID