For more than 125 years, Landis+Gyr has helped the world manage the energy better. Our Edge to Enterprise solutions has empowered utilities and end-consumers around the world to improve their energy efficiency, reduce the energy costs, decarbonize the electric grid, and contribute to a sustainable use of resources. As the fastest growing Utility IoT company, and the largest player in the smart grid domain, we are enabling the transformation in the energy industry by offering a broad range of products, solutions, and services. This combined with various strategic acquisitions and a deep partnership with Google empower utilities and consumers with data necessary to make informed decisions about energy usage and meet worldwide energy challenges today and tomorrow.
More information is available at www.landisgyr.com
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: 5.5 LPA to 7.5 LPA (Subject to category of college)
Date of joining: 18th Jan 2022
Experience Range: 0-1 Years
Job Locations – Candor Tech Space, Noida, Sector 62
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and must be a good team player
- Technical exposure on .Net (C#)/Core Java and J2EE/Oracle/SQL Server
- Technical exposure on Embedded C & Embedded C++ with RTOS environment
- Technical Exposure on IT and Cloud Operations / Customer Experience as well.
- He/ She will be part of firmware design and Testing teams for implementation & debugging for complex issues.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Responsible for Programming to deliver high-quality software applications
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of assignments, including development, bug fixing, documentation, and general product maintenance.
- Ensure regular maintenance of Application Server and Database.
- End to End testing on Embedded and Software Application side (Software Testing)
- Technical Exposure in Python, GCP and cloud technologies
- Engineering Graduate – B.Tech/B.E. (CS, IT , ECE, EEE) & MSc (Computer Science) MCA (from Tier 1 & Tier 2 Colleges)
- We are looking for 2020 & 2021 pass-out, Immediately available
- Aggregate percentage - Above 60% in HSC and SSC
- You can be placed in any domain or role based on the competencies and skill fitment during the interview process.