We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer Service
In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
Qualifications we seek in you
- Freshers are eligible
- Minimum Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
- Presence in 25 countries, with 70 delivery centers.
- 90,0000+ employees and growing with robust supply chain of talent
- 700+ clients with 4700+ processes
- Education @ work – management courses from IIM, XLRI, IMT etc. Finance courses like CFA, CPA, Management accounting etc. Insurance, software, analytics etc.
- Various online trainings from harvard business publishing.
- Competitive compensation
30 countries around the world.