Cvent Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: CVT) is a publicly held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company based in Virginia that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company has over 4,000 employees. Cvent offers web-based software solutions for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, including online event registration, venue selection, event marketing and management, virtual and onsite solutions, and attendee engagement. The company also offers software solutions for hotels and venues to manage group and corporate travel business and attract group business through Cvent's sourcing platforms.
Associate Product Consultant (Events Phone)
Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4,000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Cvent's software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualiﬁed demand for their hotels, manage that demand more eﬃciently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates with 0-6months of work experience in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
Our team of over 350 Product Consultants, Analysts and Relationship Managers is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including computer information systems, psychology and communications.
Cvent has over 90,000+ users spread across 40 countries. Representative clients include Marriott, Hyatt, KPMG, the World Bank, Rolls Royce, American Marketing Association, Wal-Mart, Mobil, Yahoo, Harvard University, United Way, BMW, and Siemens.
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent's marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent's event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent's CRM software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Air-conditioned cabs provided (pick & drop)
- Free meals
- Medical & Health Insurance
- Accidental/Disability coverage
- Sodexo coupon
- MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )
- B.Com/BBA/BCA - INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
- Service agreement of 2.5 years against a breach clause of 2.8 lacs
- Training Period: 6 months
- Start Time – 11 AM (sharp) – Please note that the meeting will be locked for participation at 11:10 AM
- Introduction and Welcome note
- English Grammar test – Online (Elimination round)
- Pre-Placement Talk and walkthrough about Cvent
- Group Discussion (Elimination round)
- Product Video Test
- Business Round 1 (Elimination round)
- Business Round 2 – Decides the selection/ rejection of the candidate
- Salary Discussion