Birlasoft combines the power of domain, enterprise, and digital technologies to reimagine business processes for customers and their ecosystem. Its consultative and design thinking approach makes societies more productive by helping customers run businesses. As part of the multibillion-dollar diversified CK Birla Group, Birlasoft with its 11,000+ professionals, is committed to continuing the Group’s 159-year heritage of building sustainable communities.
Role: Junior Analyst
Course : Diploma in CS/IT/ECE/E&TC
Immediate Joiner 2019, 2020 & 2021 Pass out
No Work From Home permitted post pandemic
- 60% overall education
- Year of Diploma Passing : 2019 / 2020 / 2021
- CTC : 2.25 LPA
- No standing Backlogs
- Initial screening -> Versant (Communication Test) -> Technical & Aptitude Test -> Technical interview -> HR interview -> Release of Offer Letter
- Develop Internal Talent Pool for ICTS with multiple skills - Windows, Linux network, backup, storage, data base Virtualization & cloud
- The Associate Software Engineer will contribute to a wide variety of projects as our business needs evolve.
- The work include IT Enterprise Support & Services Spanning across Infrastructure, System Integration, Administration, Cloud and Managing Data Center devices.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Networks
- Basic Knowledge of Computer System Architecture
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Word / Excel / PPT
- Working knowledge of System – Laptop / Desktop Configuration
- Awareness about IT Peripherals
- Basic knowledge about Operating Systems etc.