What you’ll do
The software engineering position involves White Box testing wherein you will
- Review engineering requirements and design documents
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup
- Estimate the effort involved for qualifying the changes
- Perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications
- Prepare test strategy for the feature assigned
- Develop or adapt testing tools for functional areas
- Innovative approach, excellent problem-solving skills, effective articulation and genuine team player.
- B. Tech candidates of (CS/IT/ECE/EEE)
- Passing out year 2020
- Percentage Criteria 10th & 12th - 60%, B-Tech - 70%
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.