Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

what you going to change my profile and what way it is helpful to get the job. The question is i am qualified CA having specialized in the field in audit, taxation and Accounts. but i want to start my career from corporate not from the Audit Firm.
By hrushikesh das (Beginner)  9 years ago   21 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
sunny rana (Beginner) 9 years ago
first decide in which field you are interested then apply for that field
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.