Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors
  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Sir, my name was typed wrongly by mistake . It's not editing. How can I correct it? And also how can I upload resume
By Eatha sirisha (Beginner)  a year ago   17 views
 This question is closed for Answering.
Share |
Report Abuse
for all yhis you must open your account in pc then you find all mthis very easily
Eatha sirisha sir, i opened in pc only. but, i didnt get any. help me in editing my name, sir.
a year ago

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2019 Info Edge (India) Ltd.