Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Sir , i want to change my qualifiction because this is incorrect so what i do
By Shagun Bihal (Beginner)  4 years ago   10 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
login to your account click on My Firstnaukri tab then scroll down a little then under Education section click on Edit on the right had hand side now you can edit your details and save changes.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.