Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

sir i m arun i got 73% marks in diplamo in petro chemical engg please suggest me what can i do in my future.
By arun (Beginner)  8 years ago   21 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
rohit raj (Beginner) 8 years ago
u can go for higher studies according to your field of interest. or u can also go for job.. search it on or or . u can also register yourself at employment exchange office at your home district.. they will notify according to the oppotunities relevent to your degree and skills..
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.