Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

sir, I m a electrical engineer(o&m;), working from the last one year.... now i want to change my job profile to it sector... m i correct please suggest.....
Thanks And Regards,
Kunal Anand
By KUNAL ANAND (Beginner)  9 years ago   16 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.