Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

sir, I have completed my (honours) in 2011 and working at L&T construction company in IR department, but i want to do job in account field for this what should i do?? now i want to take admission in manipal sikkim is it true ??? or suggest me sir what should ido ???
By Aditya Kumar Pand... (Beginner)  8 years ago   19 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.