Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

sir i completed b.e (e.c.e).passoued out in 2011.i am working in panasonic service center.i want to change the field.i like system to go the to search job.if any system oriented job i like very to i join a company.please tell me sir.
By ramkumar.p (Beginner)  9 years ago   22 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
you can upload your resume,cv on companies website,or you can direct apply to them just stay aware of the vacancies around you,there is system admin jobs available in the market but they need more experienced candidates and members for this job,as this job contains database admin,network and security admin so company need a reliable person who can handle can search job by websites of different company and job portal websites and don't leave your job until unless you got the new one
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.