Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Sir, I am working at Oberoi Hotels and Resorts at a reservation associate from last 3 months. I feel like to change my department.
Is there any job for the same?
By vrinda bhatia (Beginner)  7 years ago   37 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
You want to change your department. In which department are you interested for? If you want to get job in another location then try Marriott international for the same.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.