Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

my name is ajas. i completed B.Tech in electrical and electronics in this year. but i failed in some papers. so my question is what type of job should i need to go until i clear those papers?
By AJAS K.M (Beginner)  8 years ago   18 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.