Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

My date of birth is wrong and I hv to change it and no edit option is there . how this can be resolved?
By Sibani Ghosh (Beginner)  4 years ago   18 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Using Laptop/PC:-- Click on 'My Firstnaukri ' option at the top . It will land you on your Profile page. You will find an EDIT option at the top right corner of Personal Details section .

Using Mobile :-- After logging into your account , click on the tab at the top left corner . Then cilck on 'Ask n Answer ' . Click on 'My Firstnaukri' and follow the same above mentioned steps ( Using Laptop/PC).
Hope this helps :)
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.