Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

My birth date is wrong how to correct
By TAMESHWAR SAHU (Beginner)  3 years ago   14 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Dear User, You can go to our desktop website and edit your profile. Go to first naukri -> login -> My Firstnaukri available on Global Navigation Bar and edit. Regards, Team Firstnaukri
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Go to menu select ''ask n answer' Then in menu bar select 'my firstnaukri' U will get edit options on right hand side
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.