Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

My 10th % is wrong in my profile how to edit that how can I change .
By Aditya Raj (Beginner)  4 years ago   10 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
U can edit it on web version of
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Go to My First Naukri on the top bar and then scroll down to ur profile. U can see an Edit option in the right corner of the part of ur profile. Click that and have fun
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.