Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I want to work in Canada or United State, My Qualification is Madhyamik Pass ( 10th ). I have the International Passport. Please suggest me that how can I apply for any general labor type job? Thank You
Somen Malakar
By Somen Malakar (Beginner)  7 years ago   23 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.