Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

i want to edit my graduation details. i passed out in 2017 - by mistakenly filled month and year. Now not able to edit - plz suggest me how to change.
By Dhanaraj V (Beginner)  2 months ago   10 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.