Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

i wanna ask u that i completed my civil diploma enginnering form The Institution of Civil Engineers (India),
but i m interested in Betch Electronics
can i admit in btech II year lateral entery in govt. college by uptu, uttarpradesh
plz sir tell me
i also completed B.SC math
what is better for me
By lokesh mishra (Beginner)  8 years ago   26 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.