Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I've completed my B.E. in E&TC;and planning to go with PG in VLSI Design. So, please can any one suggest me the best institute for it and procedure to get in that institute..?
please HELP
By Pramod Mishra (Beginner)  9 years ago   23 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
CDAC is a well known course
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Did you mean diploma or short term course in VLSI Design? CDAC provides VLSI and Embedded training but you need to write CDAC entrance exam. They have few branches whole over India in different states.
Pramod Mishra is there any another option other than CDAC.
and i was thinking of doing M.E./M.Tech in VLSI Design
9 years ago
SIJO Sam If you want to get into the best colleges in India you have to write GATE. Based on your GATE score you can apply in different colleges.
9 years ago
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.