Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I only get passing marks in physics can I apply for job on behalf of my or I get 70 percent in graduate with physics hons. But eiilm university sikkim at distance mode.
By Ranjana (Beginner)  5 years ago   36 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.