Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I need to work on abroad
By K SAKTHIVADIVEL (Beginner)  9 years ago   35 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
ANEESH.R (Beginner) 9 years ago
what have u studied.....mention about
your graduate..
K SAKTHIVADIVEL i have to work in abroad (teaching)... I completed my ME cad cam and working as Assistant professor in private engineering college ( 3.6 years experience)..
8 years ago
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.