Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

i just completed my 12th. a cbse student. i want to do nutrition and dietics in canada. currently iam doing IELTS. sure i will be getting 7-8 points. i need best university in canada with low fees.
By K.MALATHI (Beginner)  9 years ago   21 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
For education related queries, you will get better answers at
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.