Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I input a worng details. That is my 10 2 percentage how correct. Please tell me I couldn't change...
By NILU MAITY (Beginner)  3 years ago   4 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
I input a wrong details.that is my college name and passing year of 10+2
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.