Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I hsve completed my mechanical engineering from University of Pune. I m confused what to do next. I want to do my masters in Automobile.
By Chinar Sheth (Beginner)  9 years ago   35 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Very good thinking to go for masters. but before that confirm yourself about your aim. You need a job finally or want to go for research work/ academics. If later is your answer better go for masters at a very good university, as automobile sector in india need lots of R&D;works. At present maximum R&D;is done outside india. So think again.
Chinar Sheth thanks for the help...i m confused between marine engg and automobile.
if i decide to do automobile i will prefer Germany
pls help me in this also
9 years ago
Ratiranjan Senapa... Both marine and automobile are booming areas at present. if you are economically strong enough to bear the expenses to study in germany then go for it. You can also prepare for GRE and will get a scholarship for a MS in abroad. For scholarships by german govt. check the website of DAAD INDIA.
9 years ago
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Dear Chinar , do it . will be an added advantage for your future career...BEST OF LUCK. :-)
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.