Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I have only 7months experience in research and devepoment in chemical laboratory. can I put that or I should apply as freshers
By SHIVARANI V (Beginner)  5 years ago   42 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Companies will not count your experience. You have to apply as a fresher.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Anali (Mentor) 5 years ago
I thing you can try CSIR NET Exam in chemical science subject.
Check about the csir net Exam here:

This is very good career option in research field.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Dear Shivarani, this tenure of 7 month will be counted as ur experience. As you said that u have served in R&D;field so you can apply for various testing laboratories like TUV Rheinland, spectro etc. For any help reach me on WhatsApp 789551115
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.