Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

i have diploma in Mech. Engineering with 65% marks and 2011 pass out, presently working in a MNC from past 2 years. For future growth in designation, I want to become a B. tech degree holder...If I go for distance education then please suggest me the best and well recognised university..
By hiteshkumar (Beginner)  9 years ago   29 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.