Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I have completed my MBA and working as a Asst Manager in Govt Bank for 2 years. I need a change in my career. I am confused at preparing for a MBA at IIM or for professional certifications like CWA/CFA/Actuary. If certification which one is best
By RAJKUMAR (Beginner)  8 years ago   37 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Go for CFA and prepare for Executive-MBA from IIM/Foreign University/ISB. All the best
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Many people dream of getting a govt job and having a career in govt companies and you are thinking of change in career. Well change in career is completely your decision. According to me doing MBA again doesnt seems to be a nice idea as you already have a MBA degree. You ca anytime do CFA or CWA even while continuing your job as these are courses where you dont need to attend any full time classes. Among these which is the best is tough to say as both have their own benefits. So its upon your interest which you may choose.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.