Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

i have completed my B.TECH(MECHANICAL ENGG) in 2011.Now am working in one pvt looking for change my job.i have 1.5 yrs exp in design dept.if any vacancy please let me know we are using soid works -2012 and auto cad-2012
By manjunath (Beginner)  9 years ago   20 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Dear , We are unable to offer you a job , We are here to guide you so that you can make your dream come true.,,BEST OF LUCK
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.