Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I have completed masters in Sociology and want to become a lecturer. What should i do for this?
By ishaanroy (Beginner)  4 years ago   28 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Firstly, congratulation for completing masters in Sociology.
There is one of the most famous eligibility tests for lectureship for which you can apply to become an Assistant Professor.
I'm talking about UGC NET (University Grants Commission - National Eligibility Test).
The National Testing Agency conducts UGC NET Exam to select the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor or for awarding Junior Research Fellowship to the deserving candidates.
UGC NET also conducted for Sociology subject. So, if you want to appear in this exam, then get the complete information from here -
The National Eligibility Test is conducted twice a year. So, you will get two chances to clear this exam in a single year.
There is no age limit to appear in UGC NET for the post of Assistant Professor.
I hope this information is helpful for you.
Best of Luck!
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.