Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I have complete B.Sc in the year of 1997 after that i have complete PGDBM, Major in Finance in the year of 2013. In between I am engaged by Govt. of West Bengal in Department of Civil Defence in different designation, Presently HG Commandant, which is temporary job, What will be done by me
By Mr. Amit Kumar Ro... (Beginner)  9 years ago   14 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.