Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

i had completed my diploma in EEE and got a job from csc company
i dont know that to do
i getting confused do i have to work or go for higher studies
give sum sugesiions plz........
By k sai krishna red... (Beginner)  7 years ago   15 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
if you want to go in research or teaching industries then go for further studies otherwise do the job which you got..
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.