Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I am diploma engineer from West Bengal State Council of Technical Education boar with 71.8% marks and have cource cad,cam,cnc,Pro E, Delcam bt yet i have no oportunity... what can i do?
my phone no-8420345343
By Dibyendu Hore (Beginner)  8 years ago   22 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
i think you may apply for degree course (BE/B.TECH)
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.