Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I am B.Tech graduate in electronics and Communication with a good CGPA (8.46) and i`m planning to do my M.s from a good foreign university in wireless communication so for which exams i have to appear to get into top foreign universities.
By Yogen Sharma (Beginner)  9 years ago   29 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.