Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I am a fresher completed from Dehradun,India.But I am a resident of Nepal but I am also holding Adhar card of India as per Indian govt.rules and constitution.I want to do government job in agriculture sector in India.Can I get there permanent government job in India?
By Prajawal Pratap S... (Beginner)  3 years ago   12 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.