Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I am a fresh chemical engineer and want to make it into oil and gas exploretion field as mud engineer or drilling engineer but don't know how to proceed with it to start a career in India.Please guide.
By Navneet Priyadars... (Beginner)  8 years ago   22 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Apply for GATE and IES. That will help you to join any PSU like ONGC, GAIL etc.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.