Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

I am a B-tech(CSE) graduate, passed out in the year 2012. Now i am working as an Asst.Professor(on contract basis) in a reputed institute in kerala. I would like to be a teacher rather than being a S/w engineer throughout my career. So what should i do. I like the teaching profession much more......
By Abinas V (Beginner)  9 years ago   19 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Hi Abinas,
Congratulations that you love your job and know your true calling.
I would suggest that you enroll yourself in some part-time Mtech or MS programmes to increase your knowledge and credibility in the long-term. You can also take a look at the MS programme of BITS Pilani which is specifically charted for working professionals.
Keep in mind to select a good reputed institute only .
All the best!
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.