Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

How do I get notified about the walkin in companies (mechanical) and not by the consulting services
By VIPUL RAJENDRA TR... (Beginner)  5 years ago   19 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
You must directly approach to company and not to consulting services. Go to the career section of respective company's website and drop a mail or talk with HR.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.