Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi Sir,
My Name is Ramesh and i have done my B.Tech in Biotechnology from IIT in 2011. Currently i'm working as Software Engineer I want to change my career path.So what is gud for me M.B.A or M.S from foreign univ or go for Top Govt jobs in india like civils/Gropus. Im not interested in BioTech
By Venkat Ramesh (Beginner)  9 years ago   67 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Go for MS from a foreign university.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Dear Ramesh,

See, I thing is very clear that your graduation is in Biotech discipline and that too from IIT. And if you want to change your career path, you have to be very cautious as it is not that easy to change it again and again. So, this time your choice has to be the final one. Another thing, when it comes to choosing a career, one should always go for the path which entices and excites. You are the only one who could choose what will be best for you. If you want to opt for managerial position in an corporate, then go for MBA. If you want to serve the economy, then go for civil services. You just need to answer your inner self which job task will make you happy and suits your persona.

Chose Wisely and Best of Luck..!!
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.