Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

HI sir my name is Gurpartap singh. i have done B.c.a from ptu in 2012. i have one year bpo expeience. but i want change this profile. plz ir tell me what is beter option for me.. i m very confused...
By gurpartap singh (Beginner)  9 years ago   24 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Wipro has a learning integrated job option in the form of the WASE program where if you stay for 4 years, they will award you an MS degree from BITS Pilani while you would still be working for Wipro. Even the stipend is quite good. You may want to give it a try. They allow any graduates to apply.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.