Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi! sir i m jitender i m undergradute sutdent of II nd year. Sir my question is wht should i do for my better future means wht courses are there for me i interested in accounts & finance sector & still i m working in a C.A. firm in delhi . So, plz help me....
By jitender gola (Beginner)  9 years ago   29 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
first of all you have to clear your B.COM with good marks , then go for M.COM ...... and in between try to do computerized financial accounting course from ICA ( INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER ACCOUNTANT ).... BEST OF LUCK.. :-)
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.