Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi, myself Bharati i have completed my BSc.(Agriculture) degree with 78.10% and currently doing MSc.(Agriculture) Department of Agronomy seeking for jobs in Agriculture sector .What should i do to become a scientist in Agronomy? plz tell me the procedure
By Bharati Sahu (Beginner)  9 years ago   16 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
you can do PHD after your MSC ... and also can apply for JRF ...
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.