Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi, i want to do m tech distance or correspondence as i can not spend 2 yrs for tat doing in regular.So what you will suggest me. Is there any university which is approved by AICTE for m tech programme ? Will the m tech qualification count for my further carrier if i do in corespndenc/dist?
By Subrahmanyam S.A (Beginner)  9 years ago   37 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
sorry boss post graduate degree (in science or technology) is not possible through correspondence. However, joining any private institution will be better idea. They hav all d arrangements...If u think only for getting a degree, it will help only in Teaching.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.