Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi I have done my M.Sc in Biochemistry, i want to do job oriented PG Diploma in life science field. can u tell me which universities and colleges providing this courses.
By lakshminarasimhar... (Beginner)  8 years ago   15 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.