Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi..i have 1 year 6 months experience as a design engineer(CATIA V5) and now i looking for a change over for another job but i find it really to improve my carrer now what i have to do now?choose for higher studies like M.E cad/cam or for automotive design me out for this
By ramamoorthy (Beginner)  8 years ago   61 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
reshma (Beginner) 8 years ago
hi ramamoorthy,
u can go for ceed, nid exam it is easy to pass and u can enter in product design or industrial design
from iit and iisc, its easy to pass and u can get r8 path for ur carrier.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Dear Ramamoorthy , Higher study will allways widen your career path and opportunities.. So i suggest go for M.E if you dont have any financial issue.. and side by side do certificate or deploma courses on Automotive Design....BEST OF LUCK, if you like my post then click a LIKE :-)
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.