Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi, I did my B.Tech in chemical engineering from NIT, Jaipur. Currently I am working with Global Data which is a market research company. I am not satisfied with my current profile.Should switch my job or go for MBA
By sakshi gupta (Beginner)  8 years ago   30 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Hi sakshi, your branch is a ever green area and have a vast career opportunity. And if you are not satisfied then simply change it but it will be bit risky if you'll leave it. Better you go for research oriented post if you are interested in you subject area. Or MBA is also a very good alternate option provided you are getting any renowned institute/university.
Best of luck in your career.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.
Go for MBA... But only do it from a reputed institute.. :P
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2021 Info Edge (India) Ltd.