Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

Hi, I am working as commercial underwriter in General Insurance sector since 2.5 years and is an MBA(Finance) and in CSE. I am looking for a change in my profile in IT/Analytics sector. Please suggest how to go forward about it, is any particular certification required?
By Ankita Rani (Beginner)  9 years ago   23 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
you can do SAP certification course for entering into IT sector.
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.