Home Search Jobs Govt JobsNew Resume Makernew Career Guidance Ask n Answer Student Ambassadors


  Ask n Answer
  Ask a Question
0 out of 300 characters

hi i am gaurav sharma complete pgdca and working for a pharma since feb 2012..want to change my track according to my qualification...may i?????
By gaurav sharma (Beginner)  9 years ago   21 views
 Your Answer
0 out of 1250 character
Share |
Report Abuse
Rohit (Beginner) 9 years ago
ofcourse it should be related career move
Know a better answer? Click here to post.

Ask & Answer
Panel of Experts

All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge (India) Ltd.